Jämför näringskvaliteten hos livsmedelsprodukter med Nutri-Score!
Vad är Nutri-Score?
Nutri-Score är en logotyp som visar näringskvaliteten hos livsmedelsprodukter med A till E-betyg. Med NutriScore så kan produkterna enkelt och snabbt jämföras.
Nutri-Score näringsklass på frukostspannmål i en Delhaise-butik i Belgien (maj 2019)
Hur beräknas Nutri-Score?
Nutri-Score-betyget bestäms av mängden hälsosamma och ohälsosamma näringsämnen:
Negativa punkter: energi, mättat fett, socker, natrium (höga halter anses ohälsosamt)
Positiva punkter: andelen frukter, grönsaker och nötter, av oliver, colza och nötoljor, av fibrer och proteiner (höga halter anses vara bra för hälsan).
Den detaljerade Nutri-Score-formeln är offentligt tillgänglig på webbplatsen Santé publique France.
Hur kan jag se Nutri-Score för livsmedelsprodukter?
The Nutri-Score appears on the label of food products only in some countries and for a currently limited number of brands, but it is computed for all products of all countries on Open Food Facts since 2014!
You can see the Nutri-Score of food products with the Open Food Facts iPhone and Android mobile app, and on the Open Food Facts web site. If the product is not yet on Open Food Facts, you can add it in a minute by adding the nutrition facts and selecting a category, and the Nutri-Score will be computed and shown instantly.
Vem skapade Nutri-Score?
Nutri-Score has been proposed by EREN, a French public nutrition research team, led by Professor Serge Hercberg. It is based on the FSA nutritional score created by the Food Standards Agency in the UK.
The Nutri-Score is presented in the 2013 report "Proposals for a new impetus to the French public health nutrition policy in the framework of the National Health Strategy" (pdf). Professor Serge Hercberg advocates for the adoption of a system of grades from A to E on the front of food products to allow to easily compare the nutritional quality of products.
Vilka länder har antagit Nutri-Score ?
The Nutri-Score has been adopted in France in 2016, and in Belgium and Spain in 2018. Some producers in Germany are also using the Nutri-Score. The Nutri-Score is optional in these countries, but a growing number of food manufacturers are displaying it on their products:
- Brands with Nutri-Score in France
- Varumärken med Nutri-Score i Belgien
- Brands with Nutri-Score in Spain
Research teams in other countries, like Mexico, are also conducting research based on Nutri-Score.
The #PRONUTRISCORE Petition: Consumers across the EU are joining forces for 1 million signatures
UFC-Que Choisir (France), Test-Achat (Belgium), VZBV (Germany), Consumentenbond (The Netherlands), OCU (Spain), Federajca Konsumentow (Poland) and EKPIZO (Greece), members of the European Bureau of Consumer Associations (BEUC) have teamed up to ask the EU commission to make the Nutri-Score compulsory on food packagings.
We are asking the European Commission to impose simplified ‘Nutriscore’ labelling on food products, to guarantee that consumers are provided with quality nutritional information and to protect their health.
- Make nutritional labelling easier to read and understand, so that the nutritional value of a food can be understood at a glance in the face of the diversity of food supply;
- Take action on public health issues by encouraging professionals to improve the composition of their products;
- Harmonise nutritional information at European level by imposing a single official labelling system, thereby putting an end to the confusion experienced by European consumers when faced by the plethora of existing logos.
We would like to thank Professor Serge Hercberg and Dr. Chantal Julia from the Research Team in Nutritional Epidemiology (EREN) of the Paris 13 University / Avicenne Hospital for their help and the data they have communicated us to compute the nutritional score and the Nutri-Score grades.
Läs mer om Nutri-Score
- Nutri-Score official presentation and Nutri-Score Scientific and Technical FAQ on the web site of the French national public health agency Santé publique France.
- A 2 minutes video : What labeling for food products?
- Petition for a simple, intuitive and understandable by all nutritional labeling on the front of food packages