Our annual community event Open Food Facts Days 2023 will take place this October in Paris! To be a part of it, REGISTER HERE
Matching with your preferences
Food processing level unknown
The ingredients of the product must be specified in order to determine the NOVA group.
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Obearbetade eller minimalt bearbetade livsmedel
- Bearbetade kulinariska ingredienser
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.Ta en bild av ingredienserna Ta en bild av ingredienserna
Sockerarter i låg kvantitet (0%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of sugar can cause weight gain and tooth decay. It also augments the risk of type 2 diabetes and cardio-vascular diseases.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of sugar and sugary drinks
- Sugary drinks (such as sodas, fruit beverages, and fruit juices and nectars) should be limited as much as possible (no more than 1 glass a day).
- Choose products with lower sugar content and reduce the consumption of products with added sugars.
Salt i låg kvantitet (0.01%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of salt (or sodium) can cause raised blood pressure, which can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Many people who have high blood pressure do not know it, as there are often no symptoms.
- Most people consume too much salt (on average 9 to 12 grams per day), around twice the recommended maximum level of intake.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of salt and salted food
- Reduce the quantity of salt used when cooking, and don't salt again at the table.
- Limit the consumption of salty snacks and choose products with lower salt content.
Näringsfakta Som såld
för 100 g / 100 ml
Compared to: en:Diet beverages Energi 1,8 kj
−10 % Fett ? Mättat fett ? Kolhydrat 0 g −100 % Sockerarter 0 g Fiber ? Protein ? Salt 0,01 g −72 %
Eco-Score not yet applicable
Not yet applicable for the category: Läsk
The Eco-Score is not yet applicable for this category, but we are working on adding support for it.
Origins of ingredients
Origins of ingredients with a high impact
Origin of the product and/or its ingredients % of ingredients Impact